Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sneak Peak: Real Wedding, Michelle & Ramsses Wonderland Wedding

 Here's a little sneak peak of a Wonderland Inspired wedding I did recently with my partner in crime, Lina, of A Stunning Affair.
 We co-designed it and she did all of the fabulous floral decor & the bride found all of the vintage elements like books, keys, bottles, tea cups & saucers, and burlap overlays.
 We did a drink station with Horchata & Strawberry Water & had moss accent just about everything...
 We also used a tree stump to put this drink dispenser, and used another one for the cake to sit on. Loved it!!!!
The bride saw this "hankie" idea at another wedding I did and I still love it. It's so simple, yet so personal.
 And the bouquet was inspired by Jessica Claire's Wedding Bouquet and we accented Michelle's with a burlap wrap & a clock key that she found. I love how it came out.
 Michelle also saw this idea to do a teapot filled with flowers inside a bird cage. I love how it turned out.
Click here to check out a slideshow of Michelle & Ramsses' same-day-edit that Halberg Photographers put together on the wedding day. I love that they can turn their photos around that fast. Brilliant.

No comments: