Thursday, September 1, 2011

Featured: HWTM Wonderlandia


Jenn of HWTM asked me to design the wedding tablescape for her launch party and I couldn't say no (see sneak peak above). Here's a little taste of the other 5 tablescapes at the launch party for Hostess With The Mostess. You can see more on her blog.

 I was so excited when I heard that Jesi Haack would be there since I'm a huge fan of her work. She was given the baby shower tablescape and I love the trend of sharing whether the baby is a boy or girl by having the inside of the cake reveal the color (blue or pink). Adorable. And it's always great to see, Carissa, of JL Designs who did the florals for Jesi's table.
 There was also a kids birthday.
...Bridal Shower...
 and it was great to see Carolyn after a while who was asked to do the adult birthday party tablescape.
This event was a ton of fun to be a part of. Thanks again, Jenn, for letting me be a part of it.

No comments: