Friday, February 12, 2010

Featured: Style Me Pretty


I'll be honest. I was totally dancing in my car when I found out that STYLE ME PRETTY, was going to feature ME on their blog. My colleage, Lina Wallace, of A Stunning Affair, and I co-designed a TWILIGHT INSPIRED TABLESCAPE. It was a real labor of love and I am so honored, truly, to be featured on such a prestigious blog. I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I'll post more pics soon, but here's a little taste of what you can see up on Style Me Pretty
Here's the inspiration board I created on Polyvore to give you a taste of what you'll see over on Style Me Pretty

We collaborated with some fabulous vendors including Meg Perotti Photography, for without whom we could not have pulled this off, plus Sweet and Saucy Shop which did the phenomenal cake, Calligraphy Katrina that did all of the calligraphy, Classic Party Rentals for hooking us up, and Sashes for Love for our custom table runner. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

No comments: