Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Accessory Wednesday: It's All Twisted


When I got married a few years ago I knew I wanted a little bling for my bouquet, but I didn't find any that I liked. So, I made them myself. I created bouquet jewelry for myself and my bridesmaids. I then took the swarovski crystals and pearls and made earrings out of them for each of the girls and a pair for myself to not only have a memory of my wedding day but to be a little green and repurpose something from the wedding.

The bouquet jewelry can be stems with a single jewel on the end or then can be clusters. I wanted a name that seemed fitting and since I twist so much wire to make these, I chose the name It's All Twisted. Top 2 photos taken by VCS Photo of a bouquet by The Enchanted Florist.

I can also make cake jewelry like this flower here (Cake by A Sweet Design), or any shape or letter you're looking for.

Bouquet by J L Designs. Photo by Jasmine Star.

Then, after the wedding, i can reuse the jewels and create a bracelet like the one you see here, or...

...perhaps a pair of earrings...

Every items is custom made and I would love to create something for your special day.

No comments: