Monday, October 20, 2008

Celebrity Wedding: It's Always Sunny in Philadephia

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was parusing through the Bridal Bar's Blog and came across a feature on the amazing photographers at Red Loft Studios. And to my surprise I see two people I recognize, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia actors, Rob and Kaitlin. This wedding was nothing like that show, it's absolutely romantic, gorgeous, and just lovely. It took place at Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu, where I've assisted on a few weddings. And this place is part private estate, part vineyard, and part zoo. I'm serious, they have zebras, ostrich's, cows, horses, goats, bulls, and even a camel. And the cake was hand painted, a lovely and I'm sure tasty work of art by Fantasy Frostings in South Pasadena. For the orignal blog post and a list of the vendors, click here. Enjoy!!!





The amazingly unique cake was by Fantasy Frostings, now with a shop in South Pasadena.


No comments: