Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fairy Tale First Dance

When my parents told me about this wedding they went to where they saw the most romantic first dance they'd ever seen, I just had to share it.

































As the couple entered gracefully onto the dance floor and began to dance their first dance as husband and wife, suddenly, as if by magic, the floor is transformed into a cloud and bubbles are raining from the sky. It was a fairy tale first dance.
This affect can be used at any wedding and is fairly inexpensive. You can rent a bubble machine from any rental company, From Ventura Rentals it's $30. Then you can purchase dry ice, which is no more than $20. So for less than $50, you could have a fairy tale first dance that people will be talking about for years to come.

Congratulations to my neighbor Kim and her husband Travis (seen in photos) on beginning their new life together as husband and wife.

To see more photos of this wedding just let me know and I'll give you a link.

No comments: