Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sneak Peek: Elyse & Eliot


For those of you who frequent my blog, you have have noticed I've been rather MIA. Many things have been happening, the biggest one being that my husband, Rob, got a new job down in Carlsbad, California so we are our our 4th address in 2 years. We plan on sticking around for some time though. So we are currently living in Oceanside/Vista in North County San Diego and we love it here. He became the Jr. High Pastor at Day Break Church in Carlsbad. I'm still working my many jobs and reevaluating things as of late. 

The photo above is by favorite photographer, Picotte Weddings, and the bouquet is by my favorite florist, Peony & Plum. I call us the "Dream Team". Stay tuned for more pretty photos of a backyard wedding in Palos Verdes. 

No comments: