Monday, February 21, 2011

Celebrity Wedding: Tori & Dean Renew Their Vows

Tori & Dean renewed their vows on their reality show, Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood.
 I just started watching Home Sweet Hollywood recently & have completely caught up on Season 3. I just can't get enough of it. 
 Starting in April their newest TV venture, SToribook weddings will begin to air on Oxygen.
 And if you haven't gotten enough of this fabulous couple, they are also opening a fabulous antique store in Sherman Oaks, appropriately named InvenTori which opens on Valentine's Day. The shop is located at 13828 Ventura Blvd N Sherman Oaks.
 The fabulous Sweet & Saucy did all of the yummy sweets.

 You can watch the episode on YouTube or iTunes to see all the details come together
 Many of the elements, such as the yellow motorcycle were antique pieces found and spray painted to give them a chic and modern vibe. What a great DIY option that's budget savvy too. 
 And Elizabeth Messina, took all of the amazing photos and is an amazing photographer. 





























1 comment:

Angela said...

I love them too and their shows. They remind me so much of Ryan and I....LOL I love that they did yellow as that is the best color in the world! You are amazing my cousin and I love and miss you!