Monday, September 27, 2010

My Favorite Cake Ever

I first heard of Sweet & Saucy through JL Designs, and I've been hooked ever since. I tell every client who hasn't already booked their baker to seriously consider Melody of Sweet & Saucy. And sometimes I'll even take the 405 instead of the 5 just so I have a reason to stop at Sweet & Saucy's shop & buy something. Not only are her desserts scrumptious, delectable, and oh so good, they are pieces of art for the eyes.
Recently she did this cake for a wedding, with JL Designs, and it was love at first sight!! If I could do my wedding all over again, I would choose this cake in a heart beat. I've just never seen anything like it and I still drop my jaw just a little every time I see it.

1 comment:

Weddingish said...

Absolutely terrific! I'd love to feature it on our page, it's so absolutely beautiful. Like soft petals... WOW. One of my favorites and definitely one for the inspiration books.