Thursday, October 15, 2009

FREE MAGAZINE!!!



I just got my first issue of Get Married Magazine, for FREE. If you go online you could get a free copy too. The cover was shot by the talented Elizabeth Messina, and floral decor by Mark's Garden.

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S

There's a ton of eye candy in here to delight any savvy bride and tons of resources of where to find what you see in the wedding design inspirations throughout the pages.


But, my favorite feature has to be the GET TAG. On the bottom right of almost every page in the magazine is a tag that you can scan using your iPhone and it links you to the Get Married website to see where to buy the items you see on that page. I don't know why magazine peeps haven't thought of this sooner. Kudos to Get Married for being the first...first one that I know of.



No comments: