Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Recommendation: Wedding Magazines

I'll be honest, after coordinating weddings for a few years I learned my lesson and don't buy the traditional magazines that many brides do like The Knot or Brides. I have found several magazines that I LOVE!!!

So, if you're looking for a magazine with a ton of ads and few real weddings or actual advice then don't proceed. But, if you're looking for a magazine with tons of photos of real weddings and inspiration created by top wedding professionals and lots and lots of photos and less ads, then take a look.

Click on the name of the wedding magazine to be linked directly to their website.

Inside Weddings (National Publication)
Los Angeles Weddings (Local: L.A. There is also a version for Orange County)
Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine (National Publication)
Your Wedding Day (Local: Ventura County)
Bride and Bloom (Local: Southern California)
805 Weddings (Local: Ventura County)

No comments: