Tuesday, August 26, 2008

THANK YOU

I just have to thank all my girls for going above and beyond at the wedding this past weekend. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU (Amber, Angi, Jenn, Lina & Whitney). You were all fabulous and I couldn't have done this without each of you. So thanks!!!
It was a hot day at Hummingbird Nest Ranch and so many details to account for. And as I was prepared for things to happen, we dealt with a 2 1/2 hour llongdinner (vendors not eating until 10pm, when we were scheduled to each at 7:30), valet taking 30 minutes to get a car checked in and parked, not enough bar tenders (my assitant had to fill in), among other things. But, it was a beautiful day and the bride looked gorgeous and I can't wait to share with you more photos. In the meantime, here's a little taste of what's to come. Photo courtesy of Jasmine Star.

No comments: